Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random

Here are some random pictures I've not shared with you my faithful readers, enjoy!


We had our church's board members and their wives for dinner along with our pastor Rev. Jack Hooker and his wife Jane. It was the most we've ever had for dinner and it was fun!

6 in the breakfast room

8 in the living room and 8 more in the dining room! These were all taken on Saturday before the big day, I completely forgot to take pictures of all the yummy food and friends, thanks ladies for all your help, I couldn't have done it without ya!

Randy fishing with his new buddy Dusti, I love this picture, thanks for sharing it Deanna!

Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Our new favorite!

Shawn, Anthony & Nate - my duty as a mom is to provide pop, snacks & sometimes dinner to the neighborhood kids!

Hot Air Balloon festival - Randy, Jessica & Paul checking things out, Sarah and I were busy eating our Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip Ice cream YUM!

Getting all fired up

Balloon Glow

That's about all for now! Cameron is spending the week with Nate and I've been busy being a life guard and trying to uphold my Wii bowling Pro status and have not taken one picture. I will try to get one before the fun ends!

~Nate's Mom

P.S. There is murmuring that John McCain will be choosing My Man Mitt for his Vice Presidential Nominee! I will try to refrain from the boring political chatter but I'm excited! ;o)

7 comments:

Tamra said...

The board dinner was delightful and so yummy! Thanks to the wonderful host and hostess.
Thanks also for your Life Guard talents yesterday. That was fun! I'm sure your week of being a mom to TWO boys won't soon be forgotten.
The cookies look scrumptious. I might have to get the recipe.

Tamra said...

P.S. I forgot to call you Mrs. Michele! LOL!!!

Gayle said...

Everything looks so pretty! The cookies look scumptuous! Love the picture with Randy and Dusty he is such a neat boy. We love him ! That balloon glow looks awesome! I hope your rumor is right about Romney I think he is Mcains only way to make it to the White House:)
Love Ya!

Rob and Deanna said...

Wow! I love your table setting with the white napkins, red rings & gorgeous setting piece. You definitely have your mom's nack for making things beautiful!

Holdens said...

The tables looked beautiful!!

Ronda said...

What a beautiful job you did on the tables...how neat to host such a nice dinner! I am impressed! I also enjoyed your other random pictures! (Those cookies look fabulous!) Looks like you are having a great summer!

Your Penn Palz : said...

WOW - you 'done good', as daddy would say! what all was on the menu for the evening?
wished we could've seen all those balloons... aly would've LOVED that!
BTW - you did mail us a batch of those cookies, right? they haven't gotten here, yet! LOL
looking forward to getting together this fall... that'll be fun!
love ya'll ;-) XO