Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday



Well I think the previous post will be my last rant for awhile. Not promising anything but I'm going to try. I'm hearing the collective sigh of relief from my faithful readers!

Today's WFMW topic is our favorite online shopping spots. I did 90% of my Christmas shopping online this year and it was wonderful. Shopping is not my thing and when I can sit here, in the comfort of my home, click a few buttons and magically my purchases show up at my front door, I'm a happy camper! Here are some of my favorites:

1. Amazon.com I buy most everything here. You can find something you like on another site and 9 times out of 10 you can find it here cheaper.

2. Hallelujah Acres - In my quest to be healthy, I buy supplements from this site.

3. Shaklee - I just discovered Basic H2 for cleaning and am loving this product! Non toxic and enviromentally friendly if you are concerned about that.

~Nate's Mom

0 comments: