Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Child Psychology 101


Well, it's another snowy day here in the midwest, 3" by dear son's last measurement. The schools are closed and here is the conversation between mother and son this morning:

Nate: "I checked the computer and the schools are closed today!"

Mom: "That's nice."

Nate: "Don't see why I have to do school when they aren't, it's just not fair!"

Mom: "I see. Ok, you don't have to do school today. When Pappy E. calls you in April to see if you can go to the lake with him on a Thurs. and Friday and miss 2 days of school, I'll just tell him, no, because all the other kids are in school and it just wouldn't be fair for you to be fishing while their doing school."

Nate: "Where's my math book!"

Don't you just love messing with their minds! ;o)

~Nate's Mom

2 comments:

Dixie said...

LOL! Your conversation was similar to the one we had today!

Dixie

Gayle said...

Your hillarious!