Monday, May 4, 2009

The Pioneer Woman's Perfect Pancakes


I made these for Nate this morning. I asked him if they were the best pancakes he's ever eaten and he said, "No" with a twinkle in his eye. I said, "Let me rephrase that, besides Pancake Pantry, are they the best pancakes you've ever eaten?" He said, "OH YEAH!" You'll have to take Nate's word for it. I didn't eat any because of reasons number 2 and 5 Pioneer Woman lists on her post, but they sure look yummy.

This is what I had for breakfast this morning:

Green Lemonade

1 head Romaine Lettuce
1/2 bag spinach leaves
1 organic lemon with peel
1 large Fuji Apple
1 - 2 " piece fresh ginger root

Place all in juicer and enjoy!

I can hear the groans, "she's really lost it now", let me just ease your mind, I lost "it", whatever "it" is a long time ago!!!!! ;o)

~Nate's Mom

1 comments:

Gayle said...

The pancakes look delicious!
I love the Green Lemonade too:)