Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cookies

This past weekend my parents went to New York for a wedding and Nate and I house sit for them. While there we took advantage of Grammy's cookie making goodies and had loads of fun decorating the cookies. We used the Thick Cut Outs recipe from All Recipes and it was a very easy dough to work with, it just makes a ton!

All the cookie cutters

Ready for the oven

Sanding sugar, Royal Icing in a squeeze bottle, sprinkles, confetti, mini snowflakes and candy canes made the job easier!

The artist and his creations

Not only cute but yummy too!

~Nate's Mom


3 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! All your goodies look yummy!! But the ones that look the best to me are the cinnamon rolls!! Mmmm!! Merry Christmas!!

Holdens said...

Wow those look great!

Gayle said...

They look yummy! I was looking for some but I could not find any:( Nate and I have been eating the leftover dough:)