Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Deadly Combination

This - Large Sweet Tea from McDonald's

Plus This - Mexican Chicken Casserole

Plus this - Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich equals - Stupidity, lack of self control, discipline issues and therefore blogging at 2:32am because of acid reflux.

Anyone in their right mind knows if you have reflux issues you should not be drinking caffeinated beverages, eating spicy foods or chocolate! I know this, and for the most part, am in my right mind. Occasionally, I lose all sense of reason and am out of control. I need me some sweet tea and the casserole sounded so good today, but what was I thinking combining the two? Then, to add insult to injury, I consumed the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich at 9:30pm. People with reflux issues should not be eating late at night and especially not chocolate at that hour. I don't know what comes over me. It was calling me from the freezer, "I'm in here! It's so cold! Get me out! You know how good I'll taste!". I'm overwhelmed with desire for chocolate and I give in to the temptation! I need help! I'm out of Apple Cider Vinegar, my first choice for combating my self control issues. I then remember the good deal I got at Walgreens the other day.

Zantac - Free after coupon plus a $3 Register Reward!

I read the directions and find that I could have taken you 30 - 60 minutes before the moronic behavior overtook me? Do your work magic Zantac. I'd like to get some sleep tonight!
~Nate's Mom

6 comments:

The Going Blog said...

I would imagine you are still sleeping @ this hour :-) Zantac works wonders for David. He can now eat pizza which me and the kids love!!

Rob and Deanna said...

Everything sounds real Good! Mmmm. :-) Bummer it kept you up. ;-) You need to send me the recipe for your Casserole. We eat a majority of Mexican food & that recipe is new to me.

Gayle said...

Sorry about your acid reflux! Your casserole sounds great! Was it spicy?

Patty said...

LOVE McD's Sweet tea.
I don't have much trouble with reflux but Tim does and he takes a Prilosec every day and it seems to help alot.

Tamra said...

You crack me up! At least the ice cream was low fat, so don't be too hard on yourself. :)

Heather said...

I am addicted to those sweet teas! Everytime I drive past McD's I feel something pulling me into the drive thru. It puts a dent in the evvelope after to many times. LOL I love that casserole too. Yummm I might make that soon!