Thursday, February 7, 2008

A GREAT MAN!

I never for one minute doubted that Mitt Romney was a good man and would have made a great President. I don't regret supporting him and may just write his name on the ballot when I vote in my state's primary in March! The speech he gave at the CPAC convention today was fantastic and worth watching, whether or not you are a Romney supporter. What he said is true for all conservatives today, I just wish America could have realized it a little sooner. A great and humble man! Thank you Gov. Romney, maybe 2012!




~Nate's Mom

4 comments:

JB Epp said...

My family just finished watching this video on your website. What a great man and eloquent! That speach sounded so much like Ronald Reagan, but was delivered as only Mitt Romney can. The man kindles fire in my heart and mind. It is beyond my comprehension why the South so ignorantly rebuffed him.

Ronda said...

That was very impressive! Thanks for sharing. Danny and I are with you, Michelle! I have to say...you did a great job campaigning on your site...You are very passionate about your politics(so is "the tin man"!)...Danny is the same way and he has influenced me greatly. I am trying to stay focused on the fact that God is still in control...That's the only way to survive this! Have a wonderful day!

Michele said...

Ronda,
You are so right! I don't know what we would do without God. Sometimes it so easy to get caught up in all the hype, but when all is said and done, God is in control and we can rest in that!

Gayle said...

Great Post Michele! Mitt Romney is one Class Act! Just like Laura said he is the real Conservative! I agree totally with the Tin man's comments. I just read some southerns blog and they said they could not understand why we were voting for Romney just because we thought Huckabee couldn't make it. I had to laugh! I wouldn't vote for Huckabee if I thought he could make it. I do not want a comedian and Rock band player as my President. Remember the last guy that played the Saxaphone But when it all comes down to it we will probably have to hold our noses and cast our ballots. I will be doing alot of praying in the meantime.