Saturday, December 8, 2007

Couldn't Wait For Monday - CVS!!!!!

I couldn't wait until Monday to post the great, wonderful, fantastic deals I got at CVS this week! Thanks to the Nova Max Glucose monitors and Black Friday I had a wonderful stash of Extra Care Bucks totaling - $55.78. It took a lot of figuring but I got $120.22 worth of stuff for, are you ready, $6.12! I could have done better but I sacrificed some of those bucks for something I really wanted and something that I really needed! I really wanted the Crest White Strips and they were on sale for $35.99 and I had a $5 off coupon. They didn't generate any bucks but it was worth it to me. I've been wanting to try these forever but never wanted to pay the price,so thanks to CVS I got them for FREE! I have $7.50 in bucks left to work the deals next week. I'll let you know how I like the strips and may even post before and after pics if you have no life and just really want to see my teeth. Some might say I have no life if I'm posting pics of my teeth. Oh well, here's a list and a picture of everything I got. If you want to start CVSing visit http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ for all the info.



1 Duracell AAA batteries - 8 pack

1 Charmin Ultrasoft Big roll - 4 pack

2 100 oz Tide liquid

2 Covergirl lipgloss

1 Softsoap body wash

1 Renu Multiplus contact solution - 2 pack

1 Gilette Fusion Power Razor

1 Crest Premium Whitestrips

1 Always - 32 ct.

2 Febreeze Air Effects

1 Febreeze Noticeables starter kit

3 - 12 packs of Sierra Mist

6 Sierra Mist 2 liters

Happy shopping,

~Nate's Mom


3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for sharing this info with us ;-) I was wondering how you did it. I have a question can you print more than one coupon off to get stuff free?

I can't believe you got all that stuff for 6.00

Merry Christmas
Beth

Gayle said...

Great Job! Nate had called me yesterday and I new he was not doing anything when he calls me in the middle of the day:) He said that they were waiting for you to come out of CVS.

Michele said...

Beth,
Sometimes you can print off more than one coupon. But not for the same item. For example. I had 6 Sierra Mist 2 liters. I used 3 buy one get one free (BOGO) coupons. I could not have used 3 coupons on 1 2 liter. I will update the post and show you what I did. Hope it helps.
~Nate's Mom