Monday, August 27, 2007

What to say?

One of the reasons I don't have my own blog is that I spend Monday to Monday going through the events of the week just trying to come up with something worthwhile to say. I could bore you with details of my life, though important to me they might not be so important to you. I could tell you about the activities of the weekend, but more often than not you can read about that on someone else's blog. I could wax eloquent about the benefits of homeschooling but those of you that don't homeschool may never come back to the blog. I could quote excerpts from "Created to be His Helpmeet", a book that changed my marriage for the better, but there are people out there who don't like this book and I'd just start a big controversy. So, what to say? What can we all (the faithful blog readers) agree on this week? The One thing that comes to mind is - God is Good All The Time! No matter what comes or goes he is the One constant, the One we can depend on, the One who will never leave us or forsake us. When people don't agree with me - He's there. When I don't agree with others- He's there. When life is crazy and I don't understand, you guessed it, He's there! Hebrews 13:8 says Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. When all around is changing, He won't! Someday I may dive into the controversial subjects, but not today. :o)
Keep believing,
~Nate's Mom

3 comments:

Gayle said...

AMEN!
LOVE,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Dive in, dive in! I'm right there with you sister. Although, I've been walking the safe road lately, too. Peace is good. Can get a bit boring at times. There is nothing wrong with your own opinion! God is good and forever more the same!
Love ya, wl.
I look forward to MWM!

Lavy Country said...

Hello!? Where's MWM?