Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Off...

to the Midwest Homeschool Convention! This is my fist big convention and I'm so excited. The last convention I was scheduled to attend was in Indianapolis and I never made it, spent the night in the hospital with a kidney stone, OUCH!!! Hope to see some of you fellow homeschoolers there! My sweet mother has agreed to go with me since my concerned husband did not want me walking to my car at night in the city or staying in a hotel by myself. Talk to you all in a few days!

~Nate's Mom

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

So glad u get to go...have fun with Grammy. =)

Gayle said...

Thanks for inviting me to go to the convention. What a wonderful experience. Makes me want to homeschool.:) Maybe I can get your dad to let me homeschool him:)Loved just hanging out with you too.
Love Ya!

The Dickinsons said...

Michelle, thanks for your nice comment. We loved having our visitors from the USA. They all were easy to take care of and we had a blast just sitting around "philosiphying" together. =) So glad that they all got to come.

So glad that y'all got to go to the Homeschooling convention. I know that I LOVED the ones I have attended! I remember that I was pregnant with Noah and wondering HOW I was going to start homsechooling Kimberly...and feeling so overwhelmed. Then after attending a homeschooling convention in AZ...my courage was renewed and my focus was changed, and I knew that God would help me to do it. It was sort of like an IHC for homeschoolers. =) So glad that y'all had a good time! I'm sure it was a blast having your sweet Mom along too.
Have a super week in Jesus!