Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Look What Came in the Mail Today!

Lovely Box

OOOHH the excitement!

I love the inside!


My mom and dad got me a Vera Bradley purse for Christmas. The one she ordered was a lot bigger than expected so we exchanged it for a smaller size. I ordered it Monday and it arrived today! I love getting packages in the mail. Nate wanted to open it and I said, "NO! Do I open your Christmas presents?!" What a mean mom I am! I just love it (the purse that is, not being a mean mom) and had to share some pictures with you my faithful readers! THANKS Mom and Dad!
~Nate's Mom

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Love it! I love your new background!

Tim and Kristina said...

Very cute!!

Tamra said...

Cute! Did you have it tonight? If so, I didn't get to see it..

Rob and Deanna said...

Really Neat purse. I'm not a big on the colorful Vera Bradley, but I love this one!

The Dickinsons said...

Like your new purse, it looks fun! I also like your new knife on the post below.
Last Sunday evening I made your Choc. Candy cane cookies and they were yummy.
I hope that you are already having a Happy New Year. =)