Monday, October 27, 2008

Food, Fellowship & Friends

We enjoyed some yummy food this weekend. Friday was my birthday and my mom gave me gift certificates to the Cheesecake Factory! Randy and I had a wonderful date night and he enjoyed his first experience at this great restaurant. Saturday it was off to Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse with Paul & Sarah and Bro. & Sis. Hooker. We had a fantastic dinner and lots of great conversation! Here are some pictures of our evening at the Boathouse.



Ribs & Shrimp was the dinner of choice!

I don't like ribs so a pork chop with Mediterranean Pasta was my choice.

Sarah and Sis. Hooker

Bro. Hooker, Paul & Randy all bibbed up and ready to go!
I was behind the camera so no pictures of me. I tend to like it that way! ;o)

~Nate's Mom

3 comments:

Holdens said...

I wish there were no pictures of me..lol what a great night

Ronda said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What yummy food to celebrate! :) Hope that you have a special year!

Your Penn Palz : said...

what a TON of delicious food you consumed this weekend... that's JUST what Birthdays are for, right?!?!? glad you had a great weekend and "here's to another fabulous year"...
XOXOXO