Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Great Deal


I have been wanting a new camera for a while. I wanted a Digital SLR camera but they were a little out of my price range for now. I found this website and it's beautiful pictures and found out the photographer used a Kodak EasyShare Z712 IS camera! I was shocked for her pictures were just great and I was sure they came from a really expensive camera. Be sure to click on the link above and check out her pictures, they are beautiful! The Kodak retails around $229.95. I saw an ad for Office Max and the camera that I wanted was on sale for $139, an almost $90 savings! I went to the store first thing Monday morning and was waiting for them to bring me the anticipated camera from the back when I noticed the Teacher's perks card advertisement out of the corner of my eye. I remembered reading online somewhere that they allow homeschooling parents to sign up for this card. I figured I might as well start earning points with the purchase of my new camera. I asked the clerk and he said sure and then informed me that there were coupons in the welcome packet that I could use immediately! I got another $15 off the purchase of my camera, making it $124.99! God just amazes me sometimes. He not only takes care of my needs He knows me so intimately he knows my heart and the things I want and desire. I was patient, with the help of my husband, and God sent an awesome deal my way! I am thrilled and will be sharing my pictures with you soon!

~Nate's Mom

6 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Congratulations, Michele!! We had a Kodak Easy Share as our 1st camera & we Loved it! It was stolen was the only reason we got a different one.

Tamra said...

Yay! You finally got it! So happy you got a great deal too! Now we expect some beautiful photos. :)

Gayle said...

Wow! That is Great! We are expecting some pictures soon:)

sankey family said...

That's awesome! It looks like a great camera.

Katie and the boys said...

Wow!!! I love my Kodak Easy Share!!!!!! Unfortuately, I didn't find the deal you got! You will love it!!!

Holdens said...

Good deal on the camera. I think I get me one too..:)