Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Mom,
Today is your day. You are a wonderful mom, a great friend and a fun, loving grandma! I don't know anyone who works as hard as you and is more giving than you. We've been through a lot together you and me. You gave up so much to bring me into this world. It would have been easy to just give up or to let someone else have the responsibility of raising a baby but you didn't. Thank you for turning your life over to Jesus and being an example of a Godly woman to me. You are a wonderful wife and I knew if I could treat Randy half as well as you treat Dad that I would have a successful marriage. Through the hard and difficult times you've always stayed true to what you believe. Thank you for that! Thank you for always listening to me, laughing and crying with me and for praying for me. You are not only my mom but you are my friend! I love you!
Michele

~Nate's Mom

4 comments:

Grammy's Blog said...

Thank you! I love you all very much! Now I've got to go get a tissue:) Love ya
Mom

Ronda said...

What a beautiful tribute to your Mom and well deserved I am sure!! Hope that her day is special...

Lavy Country said...

I think your mom is wonderful, too. She is an inspiration! Happy B-day, Sis. E!

Janie said...

happy b-day, Mom/Grammy! We love you bunches!