Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday



As you can probably tell, we love our dog Zoe! Probably too much, after all she's just a dog, but she's our dog and we love her! In my quest to stick to a budget and try to be a great Home Economist I'm always looking for a deal. When it came to flea and tick medicine for Zoe I would always spend nearly $30-$40 for the name brand stuff, I don't want fleas in my house! Well my friend Sarah told me her dog Lucy has been flea and tick free since they've had her and she just buys the $8 brand at Tractor Supply. Knowing we were going camping Memorial Day weekend and Flea and Tick protection was a must, I got in my car and headed to Tractor Supply, there I found a 3 month supply of Freedom 45 for $8.99 as opposed to a name brand right next to it that was $18, I compared ingredients and wouldn't you know it they were just the same! We survived the weekend flea and tick free and for only $8.99! That Works for Me! Check out more WFMW at Rocks in My Dryer.

~Nate's Mom

0 comments: