Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Childhood Memories


Meet Mrs. Beasley. I hated Mrs. Beasley when I was little. I never knew who she was but I had convinced myself that she must be horrible because everyone called me Mrs. Beasley. I discovered her today while wasting entirely too much time browsing Blogger recommended blogs. What a delightful little creature who, amazingly enough, must be my long, lost twin! See for yourself:


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I was thinking about buying a Mrs. Beasley doll for myself until I saw that she is $100! Oh well, a picture will have to do!

~Nate's Mom

On a side note: Can anyone tell me why the Blogger spell checker is not working? Just so you know I am not responsible for misspelled words until this is fixed!

6 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

This is Uncanny!! Too Cute! :-)

Gayle said...

Wow! Does that bring back memories!
Now you know why we called you Mrs Beasley! Maybe I will get you one for your birthday:)
Love,
Mom

Dixie said...

Michelle,

My sister Heidi had a Mrs. Beasley doll when she was growing up. It was one of her favorite dolls.

Dixie

Michele said...

Dixie,
My mom told me I had a Mrs. Beasley doll too! I sure don't remember her, but I'll take her word for it.

Heather said...

I think you were very cute Michele. Definitly a resemblance though. My spellchecker is not working either. I thought is was my computer acting weird. Hmm

Betty said...

You were a cutie then and still are. We are gonna hang onto you!!!You are a very special "Beasley" daughter in law and we love ya.