Monday, October 1, 2007

Mondays With Mom - Saving on Groceries

In the quest for Debt Freedom I have been trying to save money on groceries. With the help of http://www.moneysavingmom.com I got these great deals last week:
5 - 24oz. bottles of Propel Fitness water for $1 for all of them!
1 - bottle of BBQ sauce FREE
2 - Addidas deodorants $2.49 each plus received $6 towards next purchase, plus an additional $4 coupon towards next purchase!
Check out www.moneysavingmom.com and use her tips to see how much money you can save this week!
Trying to be frugal,
~Nate's Mom


3 comments:

Gayle said...

Thanks Frugal! I will check it out.
Love,
Mom

Stephanie said...

Very neat post! Love your idea.

Just found your blog tonight. It's fun!

~Stephanie Phillips

Heather said...

in my quest for debt freedom I will definitly check it out.8o) thanks