Thursday, February 22, 2007

Long Time No Blog


Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a few days. I've been busy with school and Tae Kwon Do. Speaking of Tae Kwon Do. My mom and I have been taking classes twice a week for a year and a half. We love it! Tomorrow is our testing day. I am testing for my brown belt and mom is testing for her senior blue belt. We aren't nervous now but will be when we are standing in front of the whole class with the masters in front of us and the class watching from behind! So if you think about it, pray for us tomorrow. We will post picture after the testing tomorrow. I haven't been making any creations lately so I think I need to change the name of this blog. If you have any suggestions let me know. I was thinking about News from Nate or Nate's News. Until tomorrow here is a picture of my mom and I from this summer. We demonstrated with our school at a local cultural arts festival.

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

We will pray for you. Go break a board!

Gayle said...

Great Job Nate and Michele!
Maybe you could call your blog
Natskers news
Love ya,
Grammy