Saturday, February 17, 2007

It snowed again!!!!


The Hill
Ready to go down the hill
Going down the hill
After a successful run down the hill

It snowed again today. We got another 3" on top of the 10 and in some spots 12 that we already had. My mom and I have been sick all week. I had a bad cold earlier in the week and she got it yesterday. After being in the house for what seemed like days on end my dad said it was time for us to get some fresh air. He took us to a local golf course and we went sledding! It was so fun! The hill is huge (I wish they would have had a lift) and our sled was fast.


Thanks to a lot of extra Vit. C, apple cider vinegar, fresh air and of course the Lord we are feeling better. Hope you enjoyed the pictures of our day on the golf course.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nate your blog is growing and it is really awesome. We just got back on line today and the ice is starting to melt!

I hope to see you soon.

Love Pappy

Gayle said...

Wow! That looks like a great hill to sleigh ride. maybe I can go next time!
Love Ya,
Grammy